- We want everyone to have an amazing time and for the Primadonna Festival to be warm and welcoming.
- That means we do have to have rules to ensure everyone feels safe. In buying a ticket to the festival, you are agreeing to be bound by them.
- No illegal substances, drugs or nitrous oxide or “legal highs” are allowed on site. Anyone disorderly or behaving anti-socially will be ejected.
- We ask that you look after your children at all times – there is open water on site and other hazards.
- Be aware parts of the site are uneven – particularly the campsite. We recommend you bring an electric torch if camping.
- Well behaved dogs who don’t mind loud music/noise/small children, who can look after themselves, clear up their own mess and who are happy to be kept on leads at all times are permitted provided they have well-behaved owners.
- If you have any concerns about your safety, please speak to one of our site stewards straight away. If you’ve forgotten to bring something please ask in the production office, and if we have spare we’ll give or lend it to you. If you’ve brought too many of anything bring your spares to the office and we will share them around.
- We take the security and safety of our festival-goers very seriously. Our staff are there for your safety – please co-operate with them as they work to keep us all safe and sound.
- We will not tolerate any discrimination towards any individual or groups of individuals, irrespective of the background of the individual, be that gender, race, disability, age, religion or belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. If you see or experience anyone undermining this – no matter the severity – please report it immediately to our onsite staff.